Are you pressured? Feeling squeezed? Looking for ways to save money now that minimum wage is increasing?
I had a conversation with a customer who stated:
“With the minimum wage going up so much this year and next, that is really going to hurt us. We have no way to recoup that money because we are so labor intensive in our operation.”
Are you having the same problem at your company?
Saving Money When Minimum Wage is Raised
We talked about some alternatives. I asked if they could implement additional automation equipment. Although they could, they have run out of space and would have to move several operations to a larger facility.
Although I could only talk about cost savings as it pertains to the label industry, I came up with some ideas that I would like to share.
Avoid Being Squeezed with these Label Supplies:
- Look for less expensive alternatives. Over the past 3-5 years, there have been many advances in label materials. One might be available as an alternate for your application.
- There have been several new advances in thermal transfer ribbons. We now have three grades of Wax, economy, mid-range and premium. You might be able to move down a grade without adversely affecting print quality.
- Set up a 90 day or 6 month blanket order for your supplies. As with most products, the more you order, the lower the cost. You only get invoiced when your product ships.
- Most importantly, you could change from a branded product to a private label product. We have seen savings as much a 25%!
- Work with a company that has a lifetime printhead warranty.
If your label supplier is not talking to you about these ideas, then you should be talking to us. We are always happy to have a conversation about labels and labeling supplies.
Don’t get squeezed!
Please give us a call at (888) 972 – 5234 or email us at [email protected]
MAKE YOUR MARK!
“Making companies more competitive by offering the correct label printing solution, on time, within budget, while creating unmatched value”.
About PaladinID, LLC
PaladinID develops and supports high-performance bar code labeling applications. We work with our clients to “Make Your Mark” by providing the expertise and tools necessary to create an entire product label printing solution. Located in central New Hampshire, PaladinID has been serving Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New England, and beyond for over 30 years, and in 2017, became an RFID-certified company. We look forward to working with you.
You may be interested in our other services: