Do you need low-temperature adhesive labels? Traditional label solutions often do not work properly in extreme high and low temperatures.
Temperature and moisture levels in an environment can impact the adhesion process. While most traditional labels are intended for use in dry, room-temperature environments. Sometimes that is not possible or practical.
We have the solution for you!
Certain situations, such as a bay door in a warehouse being left open during the winter or food products being stored at lower temperatures, can cause products to produce condensation due to temperature swings. This limits the adhesion of the label to the product. It is best to use a lower temperature adhesive, like the ones used on our stock inkjet labels.
PalladinID is one of the few stock inkjet label suppliers that use lower-temperature adhesives. One case of labels can do a lot of different jobs, with higher adhesion due to the tackiness of lower-temperature adhesives, on surfaces like PET or recycled corrugated materials.
Applications of Lower-Temperature Adhesive Labels
Unlike traditional adhesives, lower-temperature label adhesives are versatile. They can be applied on a wide range of products and withstand more extreme conditions during the adhesion process as well as through the product’s lifecycle. You can rest assured knowing the labels will maintain the same level of adhesion and finished appearance as when they were first printed.
Common applications for lower-temperature adhesives include:
- Refrigerated and frozen food
- Meat, poultry, and deli packaging
- Corrugated labeling
- Waxy corrugate
- Promotional labels
- Medical labels
- Logistics and warehousing
- Stainless steel
- Glass containers
4 Benefits of Using Lower-Temperature Adhesive Labels with Inkjet
There are four key advantages when using lower-temperature adhesive for your color inkjet label needs:
- You can Apply it in Extreme Temperatures: Apply in temperatures as low as -20 degrees Fahrenheit for some items. The service range is from a low of -65 degrees Fahrenheit and a high of 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Low-temperature label adhesive performs extremely well under the most extreme conditions. As such, these types of labels can be especially ideal for meeting the needs of the demanding food and beverage packaging industry.
- Resistant to Heat & Humidity: Low-temperature label adhesive is more resistant to heat and humidity, as well as to cold temperatures and condensation. Once cured, these adhesives achieve high strength, flexibility, and a bond that outperforms general-purpose or room temperature adhesives.
- Maintains Strong Adhesion: The powerful adhesive grabs more quickly and stays in place. It assists the inkjet label in remaining durable, despite product handling, lower temperatures, or condensation. The low-temperature adhesive is specially formulated to maintain its tackiness in low and high temperatures, even on a clamshell or recycled corrugated.
- Provides a Versatile Solution: Low-temperature label adhesion is truly an all-in-one labeling solution. It performs just as well under the pressures of low temperatures as it does in warmer conditions. The ability to quickly adhere to a variety of packaging materials under extreme environmental conditions is why low-temperature adhesives are ideal. IT works great for food, shipping, and medical industries, which require their labels to be able to withstand the demands placed on them through storage, packaging, and during transit.
Interested in Learning More about Lower-Temperature Adhesive Labels with Inkjet
Send us an email or give us a call at 888.972.5234. We’d love to partner with you and welcome difficult label applications.
For more information on PaladinID
Get Help With Your Next Label Project
We have over 35 years of providing exceptional service and labeling products to the world. Take the first step to an easy, stress-free solution for your label needs by contacting us.
Schedule a call below or email email@example.com
Make Your Mark
“Making companies more competitive by offering the correct label printing solution, on time, within budget, while creating unmatched value”.
About PaladinID, LLC
PaladinID develops and supports high-performance barcode labeling applications. We work with our clients to “Make Your Mark” by providing the expertise and tools necessary to create an entire product label printing solution. Located in central New Hampshire, PaladinID has been serving Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New England, and beyond for over 30 years, and in 2017, became an RFID-certified company. We look forward to working with you.
You may be interested in our other services:
Labels for every type of application: Blank, Pre-printed, Variable data
We sell and support: Direct/thermal transfer, Inkjet, Laser
We sell ribbons for ALL barcode printers including: Zebra, Datamax, Sato, Intermec
We offer a wide variety of packaging containers for your products.
Software for all barcode printing and product labeling.
Wide selection of applicators: Desktop/Mobile, Applicator only, Print & apply