Are you having a label challenge?
A label challenge is when you have to label your product and don’t know where to start. Over the past 35 years in the label business, the same questions keep coming up across all industries. I have decided to put this information together to help others that are facing the same challenges.
My method of solving label challenges always starts at the end. Then I work my way backward. I have put together questions to help walk you through the process. This can any business with their product labeling challenges.
Always start at the end.
- What is the label adhering to? Paper, plastic, or metal?
- What environment will the label come in contact with heat, cold, moisture, chemicals?
- How long does the label have to last? Days, weeks or months, or years?
- How durable does the pre-print or variable printing need to be?
If you can answer these questions above, you are well on your way to the perfect label.
Let’s move on to section 2.
- Will the labels be pre-printed or on-demand variable printed or both?
- Do you need to print in multiple colors or is one color printing sufficient?
- What type of technology would you like to use, thermal transfer, direct thermal, inkjet, or laser?
Once you decide on the printing technology, we can move on to the label application.
- How will the labels be applied? By hand or machine?
- If by hand, will they be printed one at a time or in batches. This will determine finished on rolls.
- If the labels are applied by machine, then the labels must be finished in rolls.
Hopefully, once these questions are answered, you will only have one or two choices left for the perfect label. Send us your label challenge, we love solving problems. We are always happy to assist you in helping your company find the correct label for your application. Put our 35+ years of experience to work for you.
Call PaladinID today to find out exactly what you need to “Make Your Mark!”
Please give us a call at (888) 972 – 5234 or email us at [email protected]
MAKE YOUR MARK!
“Making companies more competitive by offering the correct label printing solution, on time, within budget, while creating unmatched value”.
About PaladinID, LLC
PaladinID develops and supports high-performance bar code labeling applications. We work with our clients to “Make Your Mark” by providing the expertise and tools necessary to create an entire product label printing solution. Located in central New Hampshire, PaladinID has been serving Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New England, and beyond for over 30 years, and in 2017, became an RFID-certified company. We look forward to working with you.