We are very excited to announce that PaladinID is now offering the innovative FlexPackPRO® Autobagger TTO. This new printing solution eliminates labels and allows you to print directly onto the bag.
These Autobagger TTO models are specially designed to integrate easily into most stand-alone autobagger systems, saving significant time and money!
It’s also an excellent, cost-effective alternative to other autobagger printer modules.
The FlexPackPRO® Autobagger TTO is perfect for any industry or business who is currently printing labels and then either applying by hand or auto applying them to packages. This new product eliminates the need for labels by printing directly on the bag. It also eliminates the need for using valuable employee time to apply the labels.
Key Features of the FlexPackPRO® Autobagger TTO
The following key features make this product stand out from anything else on the market today.
- User Friendly. Easy to use. Easy to maintain.
- Templates Provided. Comes with easy to create templates containing logos, barcodes and product info. Includes ProCode™, a professional design software. Store up to 5,000 unique templates.
- Stainless steel touchscreen controller. Load easily from the drop-down.
- Versatile. Includes mounting assembly to fit virtually any standalone autobagger model.
- Flexible Printing. Print directly onto poly bags, pouches, and flexible packaging of any kind. Black, white, silver, and other colors available.
- Warranty. Backed by the industry’s best 18 month warranty.
Contact PaladinID today to find out more about the FlexPackPRO® Autobagger TTO and how it can fit seamlessly into your existing printing solution.
Send us an Email or give us a call at 888.972.5234 for more information.
About PaladinID LLC
PaladinID develops and supports high-performance bar code labeling applications. We work with our clients to “Make Your Mark” by providing the expertise and tools necessary to create an entire product label printing solution. Located in central New Hampshire, PaladinID has been serving Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New England, and beyond for over 30 years, and in 2017, became an RFID-certified company.