Product Spotlight for May 12, 2019 – Tired of the high prices for your cold temperature labels? We were too so we did something about it!
PaladinID is now offering a new (what we are calling) generic cryogenic adhesive.
Tests show it works very well below -80 degrees Celsius! The best news is that our generic option costs about 60% less than your standard cryogenic adhesive.
You did not misread that.
This is a game changer in the biotech and pharma industries.
Our Generic Cryogenic Adhesive costs 60% less!
We are very excited about this new product offering and we know you will be too. Here are some more great things about it:
- Our Generic Cryogenic Adhesives come in two face sheets, white gloss and white matte.
- Can come in a pre-print label
- You can print variable data through a thermal transfer printer (we recommend using one our resin ribbons for best results.)
- You can use an automatic label applicator. These labels are designed for high-speed auto-apply systems.
- Now available as a stock product. Shipping is fast and easy.
- Oh, did we mention they are 60% less than the standard ones?
See for yourself how great this new product really is. For samples, send us an Email or give us a call at 888.972.5234.
You can test it in your own environment.