Flexible Packaging means any package (or part of a package) that can change shape. It also has many sustainable features.
Flexible packaging includes, but is not limited to:
- wraps utilizing paper, plastic, film, aluminum foil, metalized or coated paper or film, or any combination of these materials.
I was at the grocery store and noticed that even sour cream comes in a flexible packaging container. How cool is that!
Benefits of Flexible Packaging:
- Flexible packaging materials are light in weight, easily transported and handled, easy to open, store and reseal.
- High-quality printing creates excellent shelf appeal and enables visibility of pack contents.
- Flexible packaging offers consumer convenience.
- Food packs indicate and maintain freshness, extending the shelf life of many products, especially food.
The recent industry buzz is all about more collaboration between consumer packaged goods companies, suppliers, and recycling facilities.
Flexible Packaging Can Be Sustainable
Are any of the following important to your customers?
- Biodegradable packaging
- Compostable packaging
- Environmentally benign
- Contains recycled content
- Water dissolvable
- FSC certified
Sustainability is the focus of the material, adhesive, and ink suppliers driving change. More about this in a future blog post. Stay tuned.
As more and more companies learn about this solution, they are warming up to all of the possibilities. We look forward to working with you and exploring your options. We would be happy to send you samples of our work upon request.
For more information on our products and services visit What We Do.
If you would like to discuss your application and if flexible packaging is right for you.
Give us a call at 888.972.5234 or Email.
MAKE YOUR MARK!
“Making companies more competitive by offering the correct label printing solution, on time, within budget, while creating unmatched value”.
About PaladinID, LLC
PaladinID develops and supports high-performance bar code labeling applications. We work with our clients to “Make Your Mark” by providing the expertise and tools necessary to create an entire product label printing solution. Located in central New Hampshire, PaladinID has been serving Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New England, and beyond for over 30 years, and in 2017, became an RFID-certified company. We look forward to working with you.