Ward Kraft Ship Station
Does your company ship products via FedEx or UPS? If yes, we have a new solution for you. PaladinID is pleased to announce the Ward Kraft Ship Station Solution using their patented DuplexPackSlip product. This new system will revolutionize the way companies ship LTL by greatly reducing shipping errors and, as a result, saving time and money. The video below explains the product and how it works. Best of all, we utilize eFORMSz by Minisoft, (middleware) to perform all the backend processes resulting in a seamless transition for your company. This is a turnkey solution requiring very little support from your IT group.
Samples of this DuplexPackSlip are available upon request. For companies using a laser printer for their packing slip and shipping labels, we offer a duplexpackslip for a laser application as well. Please email or give us a call at 888.972.5234.
Here is a video below on the benefits of Ward Kraft Ship Station solution.
“Making companies more competitive by offering the correct label printing solution, on time, within budget, while creating unmatched value”.
DuplexPackSlip® / Packing Slip Labor Equation:
- Per BOX- 35 seconds is a conservative time study estimate for printing, peeling liner off & affixing a 4 X 6 shipping label, affixing a packing slip enclosed pouch to carton, & folding an 8.5 X 11 packing slip and inserting it into that pouch or manually dropping it into box before sealing. (That is of course after they have been matched up to make sure the right product is going to the right customer.)
- 35 seconds X 1,000 boxes= 35,000 seconds
- 35,000 seconds/ 3,600 (seconds in an hour) = 9.7 MAN HOURS PER 1,000 boxes shipped
- 9.7 Man hours X $16.25 an hour= $157.62 IN LABOR COSTS PER 1,000 boxes shipped
Let’s say your company sends out 1 million boxes= $157.62 X 1,000= $156,620 in labor cost per year 1,000,000 boxes shipped
Hand Applying DuplexPackSlip®/FOLD UNDER – that number goes to 10 seconds per box.
- Again the per BOX-10 seconds is a very conservative time estimate. The Shipping label and packing slip will print out with guaranteed print match every time, all in one shipping label, packing slip. No need for the additional printer, toners/inks, paper or the plastic pouch.
- 10 seconds X 1,000 boxes= 10,000 seconds
- 10,000 seconds/3,600 (seconds in an hour)= 2.77 MAN HOURS PER 1,000 boxes shipped
- 2.77 Man hours X $16.25 an hour= $45.13 IN LABOR COSTS PER 1,000 boxes shipped
- 1 Million boxes= $45.13 x 1,000= $45,130 IN LABOR COSTS PER 1,000,000 BOXES SHIPPED
Conclusion= You just saved your company $111,490 in labor costs!!!
How can we help you?
PaladinID’s commitment to saving you time and money, while ensuring your product labels maintain the highest level of quality, accuracy, and consistency, is what differentiates us from the competition. PaladinID has created and supported high-performance labeling solutions in many diverse fields all over the world. If you have any questions or need additional information, please email or give us a call at 888.972.5234 we are here to help.
Leave a Comment